4/30/11

Selena: ''I never said I wanted to be the good girl''

Selena Gomez to The Daily Record:
'The biggest thing that bothers me about that is I never said I wanted to be the good girl. I just wanted to be known for my work. I love my work, my fans. It does bother me I am being put in that corner.. I am sure I have some sense of bipolar-ness. I wake up happy then I turn to..







..sadness on a dime. It's crazy but I do enjoy all of it right now.' On Justin Bieber: 'I do think that Justin is a great performer, he really is.' On jazz pianist Jason Moran: 'I think he is so talented. I have a crush on him, I think.' On Who Says:






'This song says people will always try to cut you down. Don't let people do that to you. It's not a sad song. It's upbeat.' On her career: 'I am at a very happy place in my career. But I still get turned down at times. You have no choice, you have to keep going. My mum pushes me to be tougher.






I don't know what I'd do without her. She's the driving force behind my success.. I do need a break. My life is so stressful as it is right now.' On Britney Spears' song for her: 'She wrote the song for herself and never put it on her record. I heard it and I loved it then I recorded it.

Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment